Notification of Changes
Information We Gather during Registration
- There are 2 types of accounts on ShopFlow. 1) as a vehicle owner and 2) as a Repair shop owner. In both cases we collect and store information that specifically identifies you and your account ("Personally Identifiable Information"). Depending on your account type we gather info on you and your vehicles or if a repair shop owner on your company such as your first name, last name, password, street address, city, state, zip/postal code, country, phone number, email address, Other information requested on our registration page, including the ability to receive promotional offers from us, is optional. We may, in the future, include other optional requests for information from you, to help us to tailor the ShopFlow Platform for you and deliver personalized information to you. Credit card information will be transmitted via SSL encryption for your protection.
Online Order Placement and Management
- The private and shared areas of the ShopFlow Platform help to facilitate communication and the exchange and sharing of information between Users and Repair Shops. The information contained in work orders is accessible by Us, the contracting User, and the contracting Repair Shop. We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information from a work order (e.g., the scope of work or spend limit) for statistical analysis, product development, marketing, and research. We reserve the right to monitor communications throughout the ShopFlow Platform, and if we believe that a User is violating any of our agreements; international, federal or state laws; and/or our stated policies, we may terminate such usage.
The ShopFlow Payment System
- We offer a payment system that allows Users to pay with a credit card (the "Payment System"). If you make use of the Payment System, we will collect your credit card number and/or other entered financial institution information and will use that information to bill your membership fee and/or to perform the billing operation on behalf of the Technician, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation.
Cookies and Automatically Gathered Information
How We Use Registration Information
- We use Personally Identifiable Information for our own internal purposes including contacting you to inform you about updates to our services and providing you with information relating to transactions that you conduct on the ShopFlow Platform. We reserve the right to disclose your information as required by law.
- We do not rent or sell our Users' Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. We may send you email communications including information that we may think may be of interest to you, and we may provide your email address to third party partners if we believe their products or promotions may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time by modifying the Preferences section of your profile or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you receive from us. In addition, to improve our ability to serve you relevant ads across the Internet for products that will be more interesting to you, we may provide your personal information to our advertising agents that use your information solely for our advertising purposes.
- We may disclose and transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires our business. We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
Use of General Data
- We reserve the right to use the general data it obtains from Users' use of the ShopFlow Platform, including all statistical information. You acknowledge that such data belongs to us and that we shall have the right to use such data as we determine in our sole discretion.
- Work orders placed on the ShopFlow Platform are completed by third-party Repair Shops. We may share the email addresses, phone numbers, or addresses of Users and Repair Shops. The Repar Shops are not allowed to use Personally Identifiable Information except for the purpose of providing Vehicle Services.
Comments and Feedback Submitted by Users
- We constantly seek to improve the quality and user experience of the Service. We value your input and encourage you to help us expand and make improvements to the ShopFlow Platform and the Service by providing us with any thoughts or comments you might have regarding the Service or the operation of the ShopFlow Platform. You can submit any comments you have to us by emailing to contact@ShopFlow.com. When sending us comments, we may receive your email address or User ID and the country in which you are located. This information is optional. If you provide this information, we will only use it to acknowledge or respond to your comments. Submitting comments via an email will not cause you to receive any secondary or promotional material unless specifically requested by you. In certain circumstances, we may ask for your permission to post your comments in marketing or promotional materials. We may send a request to receive Feedback on the ShopFlow Platform or the Service. You understand that information you provide as part of a feedback request, review, photo submission, or similar method will be available to other users and in some cases may be publicly available.
- We will use commercially reasonable methods to keep Personally Identifiable Information securely in our files and systems. Our payment site is operated using secure Internet connections, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, to help protect your financial data. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of your Personally Identifiable Information, particularly, as it travels over the Internet. As such, we encourage you to exercise caution in determining what information you disclose via the Internet.
Terminating Your Account
- We save your Personally Identifiable Information until your account with us is terminated. To terminate account, contact ShopFlow Customer Service as indicated on our contact page. If you terminate your account, your Personally Identifiable Information cannot be recovered, and you may continue to receive email communications for a short period of time until we have updated all of our databases. After termination of your account, your Personally Identifiable Information may remain on our archived database and records for a reasonable time as residual information. We will not use this residual information for business development purposes but may retain it and use it in connection with internal business purposes, such as internal record keeping and legal compliance. We will maintain information on Users who have been removed for violating any of our policies.
Correcting/Updating Your Information and Opting Out
- This ShopFlow Platform gives the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- You may update your registration information using the appropriate tools in the ShopFlow navigation bar.
- You may update your credit card information using the appropriate page on the Site.
- You may update your credit card information using the appropriate page on the ShopFlow Platform.
- For other requests, please contact email@example.com.
Transmittal of Data
- We reserve the right to transmit into the United States any and all data that is submitted by Users outside the United States, including but not limited to Personally Identifiable Information, and you hereby expressly consent to the foregoing.
- Though we make every effort to preserve User privacy, we may need to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when required by law, or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process.